1. We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the verbal and plenary inspired word of God-preserved for us in the King James Bible of 1611. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible, God-breathed, and therefore the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to man. The Scriptures shall be interpreted according to their normal grammatical-historical meaning. The King James Version of the Bible shall be the official and only translation used by the church. (2 Tim. 3:16,17; 2 Pet. 1:20,21)
2. We believe in One Triune God, eternally existing in three persons---Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit---each coeternal in being, coindentical in nature, coequal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections (Deut. 6:4; Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; John 14:10,26).
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men(Isa. 7:14; 9:6; Luke 1:35; John 1:1-2, 14; 2 Cor. 5:19-21; Gal. 4:4-5; Phil. 2;5-8).
4. We believe in the literal, physical resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead (Acts 2:18-36; Rom. 3:24-25)
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment; and that He is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, indwelling all believers and sealing them unto the day of redemption(John 16:8-11; Rom. 8,9).
6. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam's sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God and that man is totally depraved, and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition (Gen. 1:26,27; Rom. 3:22,23; 5:12; 6:23)
7. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (John 1:12; Eph. 1:7; 2:8-10).
8. We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God's power and are thus secure in Christ forever (John 6:37-40, 10:27-30).
9. We believe that the local church, which is the body and espoused bride of Christ, is solely made up of born-again, baptized people. (1 Cor. 12:12-14, 2 Cor. 11:2, Eph. 1:22,23, 5:25-27)
10. We believe in that "blessed hope," the personal, imminent return of Christ, Who will rapture His church prior to the seven-year tribulation period.
11. We believe that the souls of unbelievers remain, after death, in conscious punishment and torment until the second resurrection, when with soul and body reunited, they shall appear at the Great White Throne Judgment, and sall be cast into the Lake ofFire, not to be annihilated, but to suffer everlasting conscious punishment (Matt. 25:41-46; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 16:19-26; Rev. 20:11-15).
12. We believe that Satan is a spirit and person, the author of sin and the cause of the Fall of Man; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and, that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:10).
13. We believe that God created the universe in six literal, 24-hour periods. We reject evolution, the Gap Theory, the Day-Age Theory, and Theistic Evolution, as unscriptural theories of origin (Gen. 1-2; Ex. 20:11)
14. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God's gigt of sex (Gen. 2:24; Gen. 19:5, 13; Gen. 26:8-9; Lev. 18:1-30. Rom. 1:26-29; 1 Cor. 5:1; 6:9; 1 Thes. 4:1-8; Heb. 13:4)
31. We believe that human life begins at conception and the unborn child is a living human being. Abortion constitutes the unjustified, unexcused taking of unborn human life. Abortion is murder.