1. All are alienated and separated from God. Enemies of God! *Romans 9-12 "What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that
understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are
together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
2. All lost sinners are in danger of eternal hell! *Luke 16:19-31 Notice especially verse 23, "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."
*Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death...." *Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving....shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone: which is the
3. Every lost sinner needs a Saviour. Man cannot save himself from his sins by his own works and merit. *Ephesians 6:8,9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." *Titus 3:5 "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of
regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;..."
4. A lost sinner can only be saved, forgiven, and born again by admiting he is lost and that everything God says is true and turning to Christ with all his heart and trusting Him as the only Lord and Saviour. *John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." *Romans 10:9,10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Also, read 1 John 5:11.
TURN FROM YOU SIN AND UNBELIEF AND TRUST HIM TO SAVE YOUR NOW!!!
NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN SAVED, WHAT NEXT????
1. Now that you have turned from your sin and unbelief and placed your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour--you need to seek out a New Testament kind of Baptist church for baptism and church membership, in order to please God. Read Matt. 28:18-20 and Acts 2:41, 46,47.
2. We highly recommend and strongly urge you to do your best to find an unaffiliated, independent Baptist church. If you cannot find one, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we
will do our best to help you locate one that is nearest you. God bless you and keep you!